Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Meeting Dates and confirmations
Well... I'm meeting with Mrs. Patricia Jagessar at UWI on Thursday at 2pm, she is doing a thesis on the symbiosis of gardens, people and groups In addition, she is taking me to the food park to see what the agricultural department is doing on new and traditonal methods of farming. I have another shot at a meeting with JOhn Banfield on his hydrophonics method, hoepfully i can get there this time!! The ministry of Agriculture is contacting someone in my area that i can link up with in terms of the growbox initiative to see what they have been doing. I will call them back however cause you know how the ministries can give you the run around. Went onto consumer affairs website and got some useful info on shopping, saving money at the grocery etc. However i tried calling them 3 times today and they are always busy. Until next time its Media Wyke signing out!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment