Hey
So since I last signed in I showed Desiree where I had reached thus far, she gave me some comments about the layout for a garden spread I had done. I promised that I would have all of the magazine completed by the time I saw her again which was the following week, I fixed the issues she had with one of the spreads, I have been getting some problems finding ads so i decided that I would not try to fill the space with ads instead I found pictures and comments to make up the space. The last time I had to show my progress was on the 29th and Desiree suggested that I put in an Editors page which I did. It looks pretty good I sent it to be proof read and it was received well. I sent it to print today, was way over the budget, I only managed to be able to afford to print one copy. It came up to $300.00 for one print so, the other prints for the exhibition will have to be on normal paper. I will be collecting this print on monday. Will tell you how it looks.....
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment